Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

100 word story!

What’s Behind the Door?



There is a door up on a hill not far from my house. I was bored so I decided to go. I got to the door I looked around it on both sides, it was just grass. I didn't think that anything scary was going to be behind this door because I could see behind it… JUST GRASS. I opened the door and… AHHHH, there was snow and rainbows and unicorns everywhere. I stepped out and closed the door, I looked on both sides again and just grass. Was this MAGIC or something? Dun dun dun…

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey my name is Kaylee i think you need to preview and make it fit in so we can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi bailey im charlie from kaingaroa school.
    This is an interesting story and its completely different to everyone else in your class .You have improved a lot since my class has started commenting.Just next time when your finished writeing preveiw it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Ari from Kaingaroa school. This is a very unique story and entertaining. Maybe think of some more descriptive words, and preview to see what you need to work, in this case, formatting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bailey. This is a creative story. I like how it's creative and you let the readers wonder whats behind the door. I think you should work on previewing your work before posting, descriptive words and formatting just like Ari suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi bailey I'm Corey.
    I love this work next time maybe preview it first so it is not as long.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bailey that's a very interesting and creative story. I still remember when you wrote that. All that your missing is more #punctuation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.